Tips and tricks
During the tutorial levels numerous tips and tricks are given. This list serves as a reminder.
- Each level consists of an image, flavor text and clues
- The flavor text will NEVER contain clues
- All other visible parts of the webpage can contain clues. This includes the image, the webpage title and text outside the image
- All invisible parts of the web page, such as source code or image files, will NEVER contain clues
- Images may contain clickable locations
- The answer is given by entering it into the url and loading the new page. For example: replace tipsandtricks.html with youranswer.html
- The answer is a real word / are real words and not random gibberish, unless specifically stated
- All answers are written in lowercase and without spaces or underscores, unless specifically stated otherwise
- Puzzles where it is highly likely you will need to look things up on the internet are marked with an oil lamp:
- Create a bookmark when you reach a new level and/or before you quit, so you can easily continue at a later time right where you left off. It also helps keeping all the answers which you will need to be eligible for the Hall of Fame.